The Tenant Handbook forms part of the collection of legal documents that make up your Tenancy. These documents include – Tenancy Agreement, Service Charge Schedule (where this applies) and ‘Conditions of Tenancy’.
The Handbook includes sections on:
- Your responsibility as a tenant
- Our responsibility as your landlord
- Behaviour of yourself, your family and your visitors
- How you can use your home
- Tenant meetings
- Health & safety
- Parking and communal grounds
- Terminating your tenancy
Click on the icon to download the Tenant Handbook in PDF format. You can also obtain a copy of the Tenant Handbook by telephoning the office on 01603 625078.
For details on Repairs and Emergency Repair contacts, please visit the repairs page.